- Contact information of the controller
- What personal data we collect
- Your privacy rights and how to use those rights
- How we may use your personal data and the legal basis for doing so
- How long we may hold your data
- To who we may disclose your personal data
- Risks related to personal data and how we protect your personal data
- Website and cookies
Controller contact information
Paree Group Oy
61850 Kauhajoki as
phone: +358 20 746 4400
Controller’s contact person:
What personal data we collect
The personal data we collect can be grouped into the following categories:
- Contact information: Name, address including postal address and home country, phone number and email.
- Work description: Job title, work description and area of responsibility, employer or company person is representing.
- Website usage related information: Cookies, IP address, device ID and client id
- Information related Job applications and recruitment process: Name, address, other contact information, date of birth, personal interests, CV related information like previous work experience, education background, language skills, information related interviews and personality tests and other information that you might provide us like social security number or a picture.
Personal data we may collect from you:
We collect information directly from you in customer service or you may provide the information to us via web forms or emails. This information will be used in communications with you, to provide services, target marketing or to find suitable employees. Web site user analytics are collected during web site visits.
Personal data that we may collect from third parties
We collect personal data also from publicly available sources, such as population registers and registers held by tax authorities, company registration offices, enforcement authorities, etc.
In addition, we may get contact information for potential customers from our co-operation partners.
In recruiting process, we have contracts with service providers helping us to find job applicants. All personal data processing in this area is governed between mutual contracts with us and the service providers.
When collecting personal data from 3rd parties we will inform you of the sources and purposes of processing personal data.
Your privacy rights and how to use those rights
You as a data subject have rights in respect of personal data Paree Group Oy, Serres Oy, Vieser Oy, Innokas Medical Oy and Innokas Yhtymä Oy. In casual and small changes such as invoice inquiries or address changes you can contact to your designated sales representative. In more special or more extensive requests you need to contact our responsible contact person mentioned earlier in this notice:
You have the following rights:
- Request access to your personal data
You have a right to access the personal data we process about you. Your right to access may, however, be restricted by legislation or protecting the freedoms and rights of third parties involved (legal or natural persons).
- Rectification of incorrect or incomplete data
If the personal data is incorrect or incomplete, you are entitled to have the data rectified. If rectification may have legal consequences, we may have to retain the original data to ensure all parties’ freedoms and rights can be taken into consideration.
- Request erasure
You have the right request erasure of your data in case:
- You withdraw your consent to the processing and there is no other legitimate reason for processing the data
- You object to the processing and there is no legitimate reason for continuing the processing
- You also have the right to ask for a deletion of data we have published (“right to be forgotten”), unless there’s no other compelling rights contradicting (eg. freedom of speech, editorial freedom, etc.)
- Restrict of processing your data
You may request us to restrict the processing of your data for example for the duration of rectification process.
- Object to process your data
You can always object to the processing of personal data about you if the processing is based solely on our legitimate interests (for example direct marketing).
- Data portability
You have a right to receive personal data in a machine-readable format. This right applies to personal data concerning you and which is processed only by automated means and the processing is based on consent or fulfilling a contract.
Data portability will not apply for example when you are a representative of a company and we’re processing your personal data based on our legitimate interests (for example direct marketing).
- Withdraw your consent
You may withdraw your consent at any time concerning the data which processing is based on your consent only.
- Complaint to the data protection authority
We hope you bring possible dissatisfaction and complaints in our attention as soon as you notice anything negative in our personal data processing. We will try to do everything in our hands to fix any issues.
If you are not satisfied, you can also lodge a complaint or get guidance from the data protection authority, if you suspect that your personal data is used incorrectly.
To use your privacy rights, please contact Controller’s contact person
How we may use your personal data and the lawful basis for doing
Paree Group Oy, Serres Oy, Vieser Oy, Innokas Medical Oy and Innokas Yhtymä Oy use your personal data to comply with legal and contractual obligations as well as to provide you with offers and services:
Performance of a contract
The main purpose of our processing of personal data is to collect, verify, and process personal data prior to giving tenders and forming a contract with you as well as documenting, administering and completing tasks for the performance of contracts.
Most of our employee management is also based on contract between us and our employees as well as entering into contract with potential employees.
In addition to the performance of contract, processing of personal data also takes place for us to fulfil our obligations under law, other regulations or authority decision. Examples of processing due to legal obligations are processes governed by tax authorities, labor administration and accounting regulations.
There are situations when we will ask for your consent to process your personal data. If you have given consent to a processing of your personal data, you can always withdraw the consent.
We process personal data based on our legitimate interest in 2 occasions:
- Direct marketing
- Employee management
Our legitimate interest in direct marketing is freedom to practice business: offering our goods and services, improve our business and ensure its continuity.
Our legitimate interest is freedom to practice business: searching and recruiting potential employees and employee management in employee-relationship. We may also have to transfer personal data between undertakings forming the Paree Group Oy.
We have conducted balance tests between our and your rights and freedoms. In those balance tests we didn’t find any unreasonable or unexpected risks to your rights or freedoms. More information about balance is available through our privacy contact person mentioned above in this notice.
How long we process your personal data
We will keep your data for as long as they are needed for the purposes for which your data was collected and processed or required by laws and regulations. This means that we keep your data for as long as necessary for the performance of a contract and as required by retention requirements in laws and regulations or until you withdraw your consent.
Job applications related to specific job opening are held two years after employee selection due to the right of appeals of other candidates. Open applications 6 months from leaving the application.
Who we may disclose your personal data to and third country transfers
We do not disclose any personal data to third parties. Some of data is shared between undertakings forming our company for administrative reasons. Personal data can be disclosed to third parties on your consent or due to legal obligations (authorities, law enforment, etc.).
No data is transferred outside EEA.
Risks related to personal data and how we protect your personal
The information that is electronically processed is protected with firewalls, passwords and other generally accepted technical security features in the information security industry. Only those who are identified by the controller and the technical maintenance personnel have access to the personal data. All customer-related information is protected by task-based, personal access rights, and we actively prevent access by outsiders to the data. All personnel have confidentiality obligations in connection with all customer data.
We have not identified significant risks related to personal data in addition to required caution to process job applications. The concern is when an applicant provides too much or irrelevant information related to what is necessary. You can control this risk yourself by carefully analyzing what personal data is really relevant to provide us. We have paid attention how personal data is being processed and will continuously develop it further.
Paree Group Oy, Serres Oy, Vieser Oy, Innokas Medical Oy and Innokas Yhtymä Oy are striving to ensure the confidentiality, availability and integrity of all processed data. All technical and organizational measures and controls are based on risk assesments which are reviewed regularly.
Websites and Cookies
We use the cookies on our websites for the purposes of:
- Strictly necessary cookies
- Some cookies are required to provide core functionality. The website won’t function properly without these cookies and they are enabled by default and cannot be disabled
- Preference cookies enables the web site to remember information to customize how the web site looks or behaves for each user. This may include storing selected currency, region, language or color theme.
- Analytical and performance
- Analytical cookies help us improve our website by collecting and reporting information on its usage.
- These are used to recognize you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalize our content for you and remember your preferences.
- Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites to allow publishers to display relevant and engaging advertisements.